Iwate's Traditional Iron Crafts in A Pop & Useful Design
Iwate's traditional craft "Nambu Iron" is made into Paperweight with a button motif design.
It holds fabrics and paper patterns firmly with a solid weight. The button holes can be used as a pen holder, so we focused on the balance between practicality and visual appearance.
If you have more than one, you can stack them for neat, stacking storage.
Available in a variety of 6 colors to enhance your handmade space. Colors are carefully applied so that you can enjoy the texture and feel of the cast surface.
Recommended as useful stationery around your desk.
Nambu Iron｜OISEI Foundry Co., Ltd.／Iwate
Haneda-cho, Mizusawa-ku, Oshu City, which is said to be the hometown of Nambu Ironware along with Morioka, is a " Town of Cast Iron" with many foundry-related companies lining the streets. The company has been in operation there since 1916. They have continued to produce high-precision products while utilizing the traditional casting technology cultivated over many years together with advanced technology.
All measurements are for reference. Please note in advance that the actual dimensions of the product may slightly vary.
- Can be used as a paperweight for sewing or penholder.
- Due to the characteristics of the paint that brings out the texture of the cast surface, the color may fade due to friction or impact.
- Do not rub the products against each other when stacked. Doing so may cause color fading or color migration.
- Do not place directly on fabric or slide over fabric.
- Friction may cause fabric tears and color migration.
- Storing in a humid place may cause rusting.
- Please be careful not to drop or shock the product as this may cause damage.
- Keep out of reach of infants.