Brass Ruler (Classic Japanese Style) 30cm (45-048)
Brass Ruler with Japanese Classic Bamboo Scale Design
A bamboo scale evokes you nostalgia. The markings, which are called "stars", can be seen from the side and from the top, and are a distinct characteristic of bamboo scale. We have used laser marking to engrave these stars and the scale into brass. We have been peculiar about retaining the traditional bamboo scale designs, by creating a gentle curve for the surface and coloring some of the stars in vermilion.
"ICHIREI" is a measuring instrument brand developed by Marui Techno Co. Ltd. in Tochiki Prefecture, based on the concept of "creating that one special item that all craftsmen need." All products have been adjusted and inspected by the craftsmen's hands.
There are two sizes, 15 cm and 30 cm. The more you use it, the more you will love this item, as the texture becomes more beautiful with use. It is a recommended gift item for your loved ones.
※This ruler is scaled in centimeters.
Brass ruler｜ICHIREI by Marui Techno ／ Tochigi
ICHIREI is a brand of measuring equipment developed by MARUI TECHNO based on the concept of "plus one needed by all people involved in manufacturing".
All measurements are for reference. Please note in advance that the actual dimensions of the product may slightly vary.
- This product is made of brass. Color changes over time.
- To avoid sudden discoloration, do not leave the product in contact with water or acidic substances.
- Please do not use metal polishers or polishing cloths for cleaning. The vermilion paint on the ruler may come off.
- Green rust may occur rarely. It is non-toxic and harmless, but if it bothers you, polish it off with a cloth moistened with a solution of equal parts vinegar and salt. Wash with a mild detergent and dry well.
- Please be careful not to injure yourself with the corners of the ruler.
- Avoid excessive friction of the product on the fabric, which may cause tearing or color migration.
- Do not leave the product in direct sunlight for long time or use it with an iron or other high-temperature object. Doing so may cause risk of burns.
- Leaving the product for a long period of time with in a state of unreasonable force applied may cause deformation.
- Dropping or strong impact may cause damage.
- Keep out of reach of infants.