Lightweight, Durable and Convenient to Carry! Waxed Canvas Tool Tote with Excellent Storage Capacity!
A light yet durable tote bag makes it a snap to organize tools or sewing notions. The Waxed Canvas Tool Tote is fitted with exterior pockets for convenient storage of smaller items, and its wide basket-like shape is both stylish and practical. The waxed canvas fabric is woven in the Kansai region of Western Japan, which is then dyed, treated and sewn in a studio in Osaka.
It is water repellent and extremely durable. The unique texture of the canvas gains luster and softness as you use it.
Our Canvas Pouches and Waxed Canvas Accessory Pouches are a perfect complement to the Waxed Canvas Tool Tote. Up to three can nest inside as removable compartments for effortless storage. You can customize the number of pouches depending on what you want to store at that time.
▼3 Canvas Pouches fit in a Tote
▼For sewing tools, notions & materials
▼For knitting tools & materials
▼For table arrangements
Tote｜ICHIMARUNI / Nakazaki-cho, Osaka
"Ichimaruni" represents the number 102, which also sounds "人に: HITONI" means "for people" in Japanese.
Ichimaruni creates bags that are close to the person who carries them and that value "a sense of presence that appears without being too assertive".
All measurements are for reference. Please note in advance that the actual dimensions of the product may slightly vary.
Body: Paraffin-treated cotton Tag: Genuine leather Tassel: Silk
- Paraffin-coated canvas has the characteristics of creases.
- The more you use the canvas tote, the softer and more textured it gets.
- At first you might notice candle smell, which will eventually fade.
- To maintain the texture for a long time, it is ideal not to wash it as much as possible. For stains, wipe off the stain lightly with a wet cloth or rub it lightly with a white eraser. To remove oil-based stains (hand stains, etc.), apply neutral detergent in water and rub gently with a soft brush.
- If it is necessary, wash it gently by hand. You will lose the elasticity of the paraffin finish, but you can enjoy softer texture.
- Since canvas is made of cotton, the color may fade. Please be aware that the color may transfer to clothes when wet.
- It is delicate to moisture and may get moldy in a hot and humid place. If you are not going to use the product for a long time, please store it in a well-ventilated shady place to prevent mold and stains.
- The tag is made of genuine leather and may stretch slightly. If it gets wet with water or sweat, it may cause color fading or staining.
- Tassels may fade or discolor due to friction, moisture, or UV rays.
- Keep out of reach of infants.