Beautiful SAKURA Pink Sewing Pins inspired by cherry blossoms
Artisans utilize the manufacturing techniques of Tombo-dama, using special made millefiori, glass rod, inspired by SAKURA made in-house, carefully welding each piece by hand. Millefiori rods are heated in the flame of a burner, carefully shaped and extruded, then attached to the pin.
Pins are supple yet durable, and manufactured in Hiroshima, a city with a 300-year history of high-quality needle production. Rigorous quality control ensures unified thickness and length of pins, and their ability to pierce cloth with ease.
3 Sewing Pins The set includes three different types of cherry blossom motifs.
Tombo-dama glass beads｜Kinari Glass/Osaka
Kinari Glass was established in 1994 in Osaka City as a company manufacturing glass beads, materials and tools for glass craft. In 2000, the company succeeded in developing an eco-friendly lead-free craft glass and obtained a patent for it. Each producer brings out the best in glass and carefully produces each item with care and attention.
All measurements are for reference. Please note in advance that the actual dimensions of the product may slightly vary.
|Glass top diameter
Glass, Nickel plate, Steel
- Due to the handmade nature of this product, the size and pattern may vary, but please enjoy the texture.
- The glass top of the sewing pin may come off if you pull too strong.
- Wipe off sweat and grease after use.
- The needle tip is sharp and dangerous, so be careful when handling lost needles.
- Please note that using it for anything other than sewing may cause damage or injury.
- Keep out of reach of infants.