Artisan's technique shines in a small flower 7mm top
Lovely flower-shaped pins heads of these sewing pins are handmade in Osaka using a lost-wax and rubber casting technique that allows for expression of intricate details. Less than seven millimeters in diameter, the tiny flowers gleam in bright copper, silver, and gold, making any sewing project look like an art piece.
The durable steel-and-nickel pins are manufactured in Hiroshima, a city with a 300-year history of high-quality needle production. Rigorus quality control ensures that pins are of uniform thickness and length and pierce cloth with ease.
Flower Top｜Craft Company／Osaka
Osaka's Ikuno Ward is near a district of clothing wholesalers, and contains many small neighborhood workshops producing buttons and accessories. Craft Company has used rubber casting since its founding in 1963. With their refined knowledge and technique of its artisans, they are able to deal with orders even for complex shapes.
All measurements are for reference. Please note in advance that the actual dimensions of the product may slightly vary.
Width：7mm Length：7mm Thickness：3mm
Tin alloy, Nickel plating, Steel
- The needle tip is sharp and dangerous, so please be careful not to lose the needle and handle it carefully.
- Wipe off sweat and grease after use.
- Pulling hard on the top part may cause the parts to come off.
- Please note that using it for anything other than sewing may cause damage or injury.
- Keep out of reach of infants.