Brass Ruler (Classic Japanese Style) 30cm (45-048)
Brass Ruler with Japanese Classic Bamboo Scale Design
A bamboo scale evokes you nostalgia. The markings, which are called "stars", can be seen from the side and from the top, and are a distinct characteristic of bamboo scale. We have used laser marking to engrave these stars and the scale into brass. We have been peculiar about retaining the traditional bamboo scale designs, by creating a gentle curve for the surface and coloring some of the stars in vermilion.
"ICHIREI" is a measuring instrument brand developed by Marui Techno Co. Ltd. in Tochiki Prefecture, based on the concept of "creating that one special item that all craftsmen need." All products have been adjusted and inspected by the craftsmen's hands.
There are two sizes, 15 cm and 30 cm. The more you use it, the more you will love this item, as the texture becomes more beautiful with use. It is a recommended gift item for your loved ones.
※This ruler is scaled in centimeters.
Brass ruler｜ICHIREI by Marui Techno ／ Tochiki
ICHIREI is a brand of measuring equipment developed by MARUI TECHNO based on the concept of "plus one needed by all people involved in manufacturing".
All measurements are for reference. Please note in advance that the actual dimensions of the product may slightly vary.
- The more you use it over time, the darker the color gets.
- Do not polish with metal abrasive or a polishing cloth. The vermilion paints may come off.
- Do not leave it in water or with acidic materials. It may discolor.
- During use, green rust may rarely occur. It is non-toxic and harmless, but if you are concerned about it, please take care of it as follows.
(1)Apply the same amount of salt to vinegar on a cloth and rub it directly on the place where patina is generated to polish it off.
(2)Wash it with a neutral detergent and rinse it well.
- Be careful not to get injured by the edges or corners of the ruler.
- Pressing and sliding the edge or corner of the ruler against the fabric may cause the fabric to tear or transfer color.
- Do not use at high temperatures. May cause burns.
- Leaving the ruler curved for a long time may cause deformation.
- Please note that dropping or giving an impact may cause damage.
- Keep out of reach of infants.