Elevate your craft with these exquisite handmade Parquet sewing pins
Cohana collaborated with Yosegi Koubou Ag., a certificated specialist of Hakone Yosegi-zaiku decorative parquetry, to create the wooden pinheads with a modern flower design. Pinheads are crafted from multiple varieties of hardwood, lending a one-of-a-kind, natural charm to any project.
The durable steel-and-nickel pins are manufactured in Hiroshima, a city with a 300-year history of high-quality needle production. Rigorus quality control ensures that pins are of uniform thickness and length and pierce cloth with ease.
Parquet｜Yosegi Koubou Ag.／Kanagawa
A certificated specialist of Hakone Yosegi-zaiku decorative parquetry.
All measurements are for reference. Please note in advance that the actual dimensions of the product may slightly vary.
Wood (mizuki, walnut, katsura, karanaki, hoo, bitter wood), Nickel plating, Steel
- Due to the use of natural wood, the color and grain of the wood may vary for each item.
- The top may come off if it is pulled too hard.
- Wipe off sweat and grease after use.
- Please avoid getting wet.
- The needle tip is sharp and dangerous, so be careful when handling lost needles.
- Please note that using it for anything other than sewing may cause damage or injury.
- Since the top is made of wood, please be careful not to put it near heat such as an iron, as it may cause damage.
- Do not expose the product to direct sunlight, high temperatures, or high humidity. It may cause discoloration, deformation, or mold.
- Keep out of reach of infants.